Integrating 24Seven Cart and Microsoft Dynamics RMS POS
Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (MS RMS)
Microsoft Dynamic RMS is a complete point of sale (POS) solution that can be adjusted to meet distinctive requirements of retailers. This powerful software package automates POS processes and store operations. It offers the unified control for multi-store retailers.
Integrating Microsoft Dynamics RMS with eCommerce
RMS integration is the fastest & the most cost effective way for retailers to manage sales for single or multiple store. By uploading product data to your web stores and automatically downloading orders to Microsoft Dynamics RMS / POS 2009,retailers can easily manage multiple online stores. RMS integration is also helpful in maintaining accurate inventory levels between RMS POS and eCommerce store using RMS link.
The major advantages of Microsoft RMS point-of -sale integration with 24Seven Cart are:
- No need of double data entry
- Microsoft RMS POS instantly uploads point-of-sale, product & fulfillment data to single or multiple store.
- Automatically upload tracking information to your online stores.
- Helps in downloading the order for further processing to Microsoft POS.
- Track item movement, supplier histories and generate purchase orders.
- Auto upload of images for all products.
- Supports matrix items, product attributes.
- Supports separate category structure by manufacturer, brand or theme.
- Product description can be uploaded & edited from RMS / POS 2009.
- Updating prices to multiple online stores from RMS pos.
- Different price levels can be set-up for B2B and B2C customers.
Seamless Integration It is difficult enough to manage inventory in one system. Having to manage it in two places would bring the business down to a screeching halt. We have completely eliminated double data entry by providing seamless integration with Microsoft RMS. As soon as an item is Web Enabled, it automatically uploads to your online store.
User Friendly Browsing RMS has two layers structure where an item lives under either one Department or one Category. 24Seven Cart eliminates this limitation by allowing you to attach one item to many Departments\Categories, allowing your customers to easily find the item.
Discount Rules RMS has several discount rules but they are all geared towards the retail store. 24Seven Cart comes with additional Discount Rules that allow you to capture more online sales.
Smart Phone Friendly 24Seven Cart is developed to work on latest smart phones, which in turn, makes your RMS inventory smart phone friendly.
Multi Channel 24Seven integrated with Microsoft RMS opens up a whole new realm of possibilities. It allows you to publish your RMS inventory on many other price comparison engines, for example, Google Shop, Shooping.com, TheFind.com, etc.
eBay Integration Are you ready to sell your products on eBay? 24Seven makes it very easy to publish your inventory on eBay and making sure you never oversell by keeping the stock in synch.
Flexible Architecture 24Seven Cart is developed in non-proprietary C# code, one of the most commonly used .NET languages and it is developed using the industry standard practices. It offers a 100% customizable platform to any .NET developer to build on the existing flexible architecture. This, in turn, allows merchants to launch an ecommerce platform that meets their highly unique business requirements while staying within their tight budgets.