Integrate Microsoft RMS with your Online Store
RMSlink is the “nervous system” of RMS integrated Shopping cart solution. It is the web integrator (developed on the .NET platform) module that actually communicates back and forth between the online store and the POS system. RMSlink takes the inventory data from the RMS database running on Microsoft SQL Server and synchronizes with the shopping cart database on the web server. At the same time, it helps to download the orders (and customer details) from the shopping cart and feeds the RMS for local processing. The entire system can be scheduled for periodical processing.With RMSlink you get unprecedented near real-time connectivity between Microsoft RMS and the 24SevenCart shopping cart. The duo can conjure wonders for your business as you get incomparable facilities such as:
- 100% Customizable solution
- Synchronizes 1 or more shopping websites from the same Microsoft RMS database
- Scheduled inventory updates between 24SevenCart and RMS
- Orders downloaded automatically into Microsoft RMS
- Accepts payments through over 50 payment gateways
- Creates new customer records in RMS database
- Updates Shipping and Billing Information on each customer
- Handles all shipping and tax rules from RMS and more
RMSlink can also communicate with any 3rd party application used to manage the RMS at the physical store. Thus, any change made in the RMS-data through the 3rd-party application gets updated in the online store through RMSlink.
LAN Services has mastered the technique of developing Web Integrators for any Microsoft Dynamics RMS-enabled Point-of-Sale system. Globally, LAN Services is the leading organization with proven expertise in developing web integrators that can securely interact with the online store and help in processing critical business-data.
Microsoft terms RMSlink as an “RMS Add-on” and it is available as a completely independent software component that can seamlessly integrate a .NET based shopping cart with Microsoft Dynamics RMS.